Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Steady as she goes

DSC03611
Neil took this picture of me this afternoon. Apparently, I knit in my sleep now.

I'm up to the gusset stitches on my Tiger Pants. I'll finish that and graft tomorrow, and then start on the legs.

For only 5 days into the knitting olympics, I think I'm doing quite well. My biggest obstacle will be if I don't pace myself on the longies and the socks. I know I can get those done lickity split, but if I do I will have only the tunic to finish out the competition. I prefer to have more variety in my knitting day to ward off boredom and sore hands.

DSC03616
I'm crusing right along on the Hippie Tunic - I'm now up to the ribbed waistband. Two days of 2x2 should cheer me up to go back to the lace pattern....
...Oh, great. Just realized I forgot to change needle sizes three rows ago when I switched into the ribbing... Argh! I'm going to have to rip that back and switch needles. :( At least it's only 3 rows.

No comments: