Monday, September 8, 2008

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood..

Well, my friends, I have reached a crucial juncture on my Estes Vest. This is the point at which I would typically begin making accomodations for my "assets." I deliberated over the weekend, pondering the best coarse of action. The size I choose has a scant 0.5" positive ease. However, because of the cables and because of the stretchy Lamb's Pride, I'm thinking there is more give in this fabric than than is necessary to adequately cover my chest.
DSC03890
Hmm. Yes. Definately. This is just the back....

On another note, guess what?
DSC03888
I'm going to have to get started on Karen's shawl soon!
DSC03893
5 skeins of Elann Callista in Morrocan Blue. It's not as bright as I envisioned, but it has this great shiny ply in with the cottony plys.. (plies?) The color is reminicent of my favorite boyfriend jeans. I hope the finds she finished shawl just as comfortable and comforting.

No comments: